Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rewrites Rewrites And New Stuff!

I have been very remiss in keeping everyone updated, so please accept my apologies on that. But in the meantime, whilst not blogging, I've been working on several projects.

Kelly Porteous and I are retooling Original Sin, and her art has taken a great leap forward. I thought she was awesome before, but you ain't seen nuthin' yet!

After being rejected, Sandy and I are taking a new look at Flight Captain Hurricane, and will be pitching it to a publisher in the very near future. Lots of work to do on that still, but I'm really excited!

And lastly, I've got a little 8-pager in production with an eager young artist. The script is, well in my opinion, funny. It feels good to be back in the writing saddle.

Now if only these rewrites didn't take so long....

No comments: